This week’s minutes are now available. Click the link below to view them:
Don’t forget that there is a book sale Monday, March 3rd and Tuesday March 4th. Paperback books are $1 and hardcover books are $2, as well as a number of discount items.
This Friday, March 7th, is our movie night to kick off March Break! There will be pop, pizza, and Princess Bride aplenty!
The minutes from our meeting on February 4th are now available. Click the link below for a Word file containing the minutes.
Attached above will be the minutes for the CLA meeting on January 21st, 2014. Saved as a .docx file, but it should work in other/older word processors
Meeting Minutes: November 29th, 2013
Meeting Open: 12:32pm
President: Staci Stryde
Second-year Liaison: Nicole Wright
First-year Liaison: Arissa McConnell
Treasurer: Aaron Larter
Secretary: Simon Helliwell
Web Manager: Max Muise
Vice-President: Jennifer Robichaud
Bank Balance: ~$300
1. The group discussed the guest speaker from the previous week.
1. Ideas for guest speakers for next semester were brought up. This included the possibility of a library support staff member from an elementary school or junior high.
2. Reading Matters was considered for advocacy for next semester. Ideas included a coin drive and posters. Further information is to be discussed at a later date.
3. Staci reminded everyone that the CLA Christmas party is on December 13th, at 7pm (the unofficial start time), at her house, the directions to which were sent out previously in an email. Everyone volunteered to bring something, so do not forget what to bring!
4. The group briefly discussed a possible gift exchange but decided against it.